Saturday 24 January 2009

ELIAKIM GATEWAY - GOD WILL RAISE UP

Eliakim means "Whom God will raise up"

'My God sets Upright"


ELI ZIYYON

God said 'Pauper" = A poor person eligible for public charity.

ELIZA - MY FAIR LADY


THE ELIAKIM GATEWAY
"This Annular Solar Eclipse occurs at 11:55 pm PST on January 25, which is 2:55 am EST and 7:55 am GMT/UT on January 26, 2009. It puts 29 Virgo rising on Maui, 23 Libra rising in Vancouver, BC, 1 Scorpio rising in Santa Monica, and 2 Sagittarius on the Ascendant in Washington DC. We find 8 Aquarius rising in London, putting the Aquarius stellium and the Eclipse directly on the Ascendant, sure to be of major significance in shutting things down and opening things up in merry Old England!" More information from Robert Wilkinson.
http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrology/2009/01/the-solar-eclipse-of-january-25-26-2009-in-aquarius.html


THE ARCHER, WATER BEARER and MESSENGER
Eliakim sits on the prime meridian in England and was born in London. Her ascendent is in Sagittarius the same as the USA. Eliakim is currently working hand in hand with colleagues in the USA.

The words from the astrologer Robert Wilkinson also tie in with the book of Revelation. All is going to divine plan.

"These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name." Rev: 3:6-8

ELIAKIM holds the KEY of DAVID

YOU RAISE ME UP



Let the help come now.

Let everyone be raised up during this major gateway opening, then we can walk hand in hand, side by side in the front line.

MY GOD SETS UPRIGHT

Glory be to ABBA


This posted at 634 the sum of "COME"
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?Gem_Num=634

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You see,Kim, the world/globe becomes smaller and smaller:)
I just wanted to propose you to think over the system of comments visiability and convenience,giving the example of Robert Wilkinson's
website -- and the following day you even give the quotations from his article on this Eclipse!
Oh,he is a worthy human being and deserves all those praises and thanks which people send him. Some time ago I was rather active in the comment stream there, even wrote several verses on some occasions:) And we found the common language with him as well.Though today i try to follow all his wise articles which he writes with all his heart serving God,people and his beloved Astrology but the info from all others sources and sides becomes overloading? and smtimes I stop:). Last year I even asked for his permission to translate his 2 articles to be published on the Arimoya website. But now I can't allow myself (time becomes too demanding:) to write everywhere I would like to...
But the first American spiritual astrologer who attracted me,or,better,my attention, was Gregory Ellison. I found his site after I saw the dream on May 18 2004 (Iinternational Day of Museums and birthday of the last Russian tsar Nikolay II:) where I was running along the long corridor to open the door as the bell was ringing. As if it was in my flat but it happened to be not the ordinary door but smth like gate. When I opened it with grat effort -- there was the sky with floating clouds and the sun peeping through them!
And several weeks later, in June I saw the same sky when I was watching that wonderful sight when the Venus "travelled across " the Sun...
What about above mentioned Gr.Ellyson, he died,very unexpectedly and strangely,they said, from heart attack,in November 2004, writing the article on the "oddities" of the election campaign of 2004 in the USA and expressing his "strange" feelings towards then elected Mr.Bush.
It refreshed in my memory maybe in the context of the inauguration of the new President there...
So,the Gates is really a great symbol.It can cause so many consequences...

Eliakim said...

Yes Svetlana the gates are all powerful and especially now while humanity faces the final showdown with the iron fist. The dead sea scrolls predict that we will not overcome without divine intervention and I can witness to this fact in my own life.

There have been many visions to do with the new president and all ties up with with the prophecies. The new president is the LEOPARD described in Daniel and Revelation, the great battle going on against the saints. It is only the Ancient of Days and God that can make judgement on these things.

There is a great deal more that I can share but it is time to step back and allow the divine plan to fall into place as predicted.

There is a pecking order to the divine plan. One step at a time.

I cannot remember when I first came in contact with Robert's work. Ah yes, it was to do with 'Firing the Grid' and the 'Grand Irrationality'.

I am not sure you received this articles that were provided to spiritual people.

1. Grand Irrationality - Don't Fire the Grid
2. Fatal Law of Attraction

If you're interested in either of these articles please do not hesitate to email me.

Blessings in abundance