Sunday 14 February 2010

Sandal God's Blessing

The 13th of February was my birthday. A great friend came to pick me up to take us to the venue so that I would not have to drive, my son decided to stay in at the last minute. 


During the evening it was a great pleasure to see all the young ones singing, dancing and having a lovely time. They reminded me of my youth. Last night was a mission for God and there were two young mothers to meet and to point them in the right direction. It was a night of God's blessings. As we walked to and fro through the crowds I found myself touching everyone tenderly and blessing them silently. The name of the two main venues were "The Bull" and the "Cube" and the last drink was at "Roberto's. Those that spoke to me also received a 'God bless you" including the taxi driver that brought me home. 

Last night of 'Swan Lake" was God's blessing. Just like feeding the Swans and ducks with bread in Regents Park when the snow of wintertime is on the ground. My birthday celebration was also a great joy to see old friends who I have not seen for many months. There was lots of kisses and cuddles both male and female.



When I returned home my son had gone to work with our home that we share. It was immaculate and he announced he chose to do it all for me. He also had time to be alone with his thoughts, his own direction and where he is going. As we have mentioned before there is a 'fork in the road' and he is also dealing with his own. He announced that he is going to apply to work on the ships due to the amount of experience he has in the leisure industry.

We opened our fortune cookies together and mine said "Happiness is RIGHT at the side of you".  My Son was standing right there. His cookie was about work and his talents. "Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have". 

After we had eaten I then opened a present and card from my friend. Of course it was now after midnight and the beginning of Valentines Day and my own engagement with God. 


THE SANDAL 
The card was green with a raised up open summer sandal. Wedge of rope, canvas heel and strap with real embroidery (straight line) and three beads. More embroidery on the strap across (4 zig zag lines, like frequency) with real green feathers coming from the strap that goes over the bridge of the foot.

There is also pink flowers on the sole and the sandal is for the right foot.

Many years ago Melchizedek said 
"Do not try to squeeze your foot into a shoe that is too small. Wait until the shoe fits you perfectly". 


The right shoe arrived and it is a SANDAL.


The colour Green the same as grass is also the green light, green light is the 'GO" sign. Of course it is also an ecology colour and some say the colour of the heart chakra.

The Sandals - Theme song from "The Endless Summer"





The word for sandal in Greek is SANDALION, strongs 4547. Its Phonetic spelling is

san-dal-ee-on 



SAN 


Is a title of honour used in Japan and it is used as a suffix to a given name. e.g sensei-san. Before I came to completion my spiritual path was also the Sannaysin. San also links us to Kyoto in Japan and Kyoto links us to my divine training with Mikao Usui.  San in Japanese is also the number three, the three degrees of Reiki healing training.  As we know 2010 is a three year. 





DAL 


As we know Dal is a pulse and is also a symbol for mathematical measurement. Are you feeling the pulse of the heart beat that is healthy for you this Valentines Day? The moral compass that can measure the depth of your love and the size of your heart. 

EON 
We also have an electricity company called EON here in England.

BAND ON THE RUN 
When I woke up this morning I felt very heavy, once again I was faced with the problems of humanity. The main blockage that stands in the way is people's lack of awareness of and understanding of the multi-dimensional layers of creation. The Science of Metaphysics is a bridge to help humanity to make a leap. I was also given the name of the song "Band on the Run" by WINGS. 



As we know the wedding band also comes after the engagement with God. We have been blessed to advise many people about the different engagements with God since 2003. The recent eclipses were also about the LORD of the RING and HIS FELLOWSHIP OF LIGHT and LOVE. The ones that have his ring. 


When I came to open up my computer another office notification came up. Jerusalem 07.00 and it did remind me of 007. 700 = Nun = Fish. Bill Heidrick also shares with us that 700 is the gematria value for the cover of the ark and the mercy seat.


Marvin Gaye certainly understood the importance of Mercy. 



The number 700 also took us to the Rabbi's article "Parshat Toldat: Esau (USA) and Jacob (Israel) - Masters of Many Worlds. [1]


And the youths grew up, and Esau became a man who knows hunting, a man of the field and Jacob [became] an earnest man, dwelling in tents.


Clearly, Americans are very different to Israeli's and God sent me to help them both. In helping Esau and Jacob we also help the rest of the world. 


May the world receive God's blessing of mercy. 


Those that know gematria will not fail to notice that this is the 9th post in February and the 37th post in 2010. 


After we posted the above God said "This is your memorial". 








1. http://www.inner.org/parshah/genesis/toldot/E68-0226.php

















2 comments:

Gematria Scholar said...

Thanks for your interesting blog, and your thoughts on the Gematria. Gematria is a fascinating subject, rich in symbolism and interpretation.

Eliakim said...

Welcome Gematria Scholar and thank you for your comments. Please feel free to share here with others.