Sunday 20 June 2010

ELOKIM

Today, I have felt a big foreboding, I can feel death and dying in a quiet way, its a deathly silence.  It feels like it is chemical, sometimes I get these dreadful feelings before something is about to happen, I am very sensitive to planetary energies. I keep asking God when and where. I received the words ELOKIM and LINCOLN. 


As we know President Lincoln is to do with the USA and the White House, there is also a place where I would walk when I was a child in London, its called "Lincoln's Inn". Its a place where the barristers and solicitors in London work. [1] Obama is also a trained lawyer and this foreboding is to do with a transgression of the spiritual law. 


I have written a Sonnet to God to appeal for his help, this is the day of appeal and 20 is the number of judgement. 


The word ELOKIM is one God's sacred names in Judaism. In the beginning ELOKIM created the heavens and the earth. Gen 1.1. 


The name is also to do with divine justice and his manifestation in nature. It can also be understood as 'Master power over all forces", this quote struck a cord with me and it relates to what I am picking up from the planetary energies. 


Sir Fred Hoyle's statement, "A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a superintendent has monkeyed with the physics as well as the chemistry and the biology of nature, and there are no blind forces in nature to speak of."[2]



In the past in the visions of Obama and G20 I was shown them as New World Monkeys. How anyone could ever monkey with the physics of the cosmos and the biology of nature intentionally to prove a point to humanity carries a very heavy karma. These criminals have committed crimes against humanity the planet and God. Nothing is hidden from the eyes and ears of God, 


God help us all, please God help the children of the world. 



Father Don't Cry 





1. http://www.lincolnsinn.org.uk/ 
2. http://www.2001principle.net/links.divine.htm

No comments: