Sunday 12 December 2010

Quatrain 2:28 The Prophet

There are many different translations of this Quatrain about the Prophet and Nostradamus wrote many quatrains about the prophet that God promised would come, in the last days of the end times for the sake of the children. 


Quatrain 2:28 


The penultimate of the surname of the Prophet
will take Diana for his day and rest:
He will wander far because of a frantic head,
and delivering a great people from subjection. [1]



In a different translation 'frantic head' is translated as 'frenetic grief' and they wander at a distance. There was frenetic grief in England from the people, when Princess Diana died, I was working at the London "Healing Arts" show with a colleague, the weekend of her funeral. I was also staying with friends who were frantic about their relationship, the weekend we found out that Diana had been killed. 


On another level the prophet wanders/travels far because of a frantic head. Who has a frantic head? Orthodox Muslims and that is why God chose to send his true prophet in this timeline. Its time for the world to know the truth, when publishers and the media have the guts and heart to share it. 


Some translators have translated the word Diana as Monday, because that is the day historically associated with Diana. 


When I was teaching at weekends and working in the Galilee of the Gentiles, my day off was indeed Monday. In those days,  I was working three weekends out of four. Six days a week and three evenings. 


Nostradamus put many layers into his prophecies and Diana also means 'heavenly, divine'. Also no coincidence that when I was found in the Galilee of the Gentiles, Princess Diana was also alive. So again, in my humble view, this was also a criteria of the prophecy, giving the people a timeline. 


Many people think that this quatrain is about Princess Diana, it includes her name, but it is not about her. Another quatrain that people associated with Princess Diana is C6:74 and this was not about her either. 


Quatrain C6:74 


"She who was cast out will return to reign. Her enemies found amongst conspirators. More than ever will her reign be triumphant. At three and seventy her death is very sure." [2]


As we know Princess Diana died before the age of 73. The above age of 73 also fits well with the Prophecy from Christ in the scriptures. He predicted that the LORD God would send me to help his people and that the work would begin when I was 48 and end when I am 72. So the death is probably related to the end of the work for God. I was not told about the prophecy from Christ until 2007, and it fits the prophecy of Nostradamus like a glove. 


I had worked with the Son of God for a long time but it was when I was 48, that I received the first discourse from our heavenly Father to share with humanity. It is then that prophethood began in earnest and everything prior to that was preparation for what lay ahead. 


Looking back in hindsight, it has been an incredible journey. The first discourse was so profound, I did not share it in the public domain for a year, I had to have time to integrate his words and accept what was happening to me with God. 


He did give me time to come to terms with this new reality, and in the first few years I was sworn to secrecy. His Son advised me not to let the left hand know what the right hand is doing. 


Due to my humility, it took years to truly accept who I am, it was only when I was sent to Israel in 2006, that I began to take the new mission that I had been given very serious indeed. Of course, he has always been here to keep on reaffirming it, every time I tried to back away from what I am anointed to do. 


A man that once stood against me also used the avatar name 'Conspirator' on a forum, we were standing on opposite sides of the fence in 2006. I was defending Israel after the Lebanese attacked them, because everyone was putting all of the blame onto Israel. 


Nostradamus also wrote about how I would write, what I would do, how I would do it and what I would wear. He predicted the exact nation where God would lay down his sceptre, in the hands of the prophet that he chose for his will to be done. 


Author Peter Lorie thought that Osho was the prophet mentioned in the prophecies, but it was not Osho. Nostradamus gave incredible accurate predictions. Peter Lorie provided this translation of Quatrain 2:28 


"The penultimate name of the prophet takes Diana for his day and rest; wandering far with loose fitting robe, through an infuriating testament and deliver a great people from imposition."


Some people do get infuriated with me when I deliver the word of God, especially Americans. Although I have no intention of infuriating anyone. If a person becomes infuriated over anything, we advise them to seek within for the reason why , so that they can heal it. 


Yes, I am known for wearing loose fitting long clothes, so that is correct also. In the Dead Sea Scrolls, Prophet Isaiah also predicted that they would be all colours of the rainbow. The coat of many colours associated with Joseph. These clothes are also made from sackcloth and I have worn different styles of this particular colorful wear since the early 90's. Although, being female, I have always liked flowing clothes, so feminine and elegant. 

Quatrain C1.96 


"He that will have the responsibility to break down temples and sects altered through fantasy, will come to harm rocks more than the living, through ornate language ears will continuously be filled'. 


Most authors have not associated the Prophet with the quatrain about the Iris and Age of Iris. Nostradamus predicted:


"For 40 years the Iris will not appear, for 40 years it will be seen everyday, the arid earth will grow drier, and great floods when it will appear". 


40 years is a number that is associated with Moses the Prophet, it is symbolic of prophethood and the prophet that was promised to Moses by God. Moses asked for the blessing from God to be given to a descendent of Joseph and England is the land of Joseph. My Jewish grandfather was also JOSEPH, the biblical prophecies about me are correct. 


Nostradamus was a healer and used Iris for healing depression. This is another criteria for the prophecy, the prophet is a healer, they work with vibrational medicine, to help the people to heal their depression with the flowers when required. In the last decade, we were also given some divine combinations for particular purposes, these flower essence remedies were on our first website created in 2000, after our return from Australia, when we were given the mission of compassion with the children. 


For 40 years, she would not be seen, this links in with the prophecy in the bible that she would be found in the Galilee of the Gentiles the other side of Jordan. My son's name is Jordan and I began working in the Galilee of the Gentiles after he was born. 


The Iris is also associated with Queen Elizabeth the 1st and it became the graphic Fleur de lis. So another prophecy criteria, timeline and place of England, during the reign of Queen Elizabeth when people are singing God save the Queen. I was conceived the year of her coronation and born on the 13th of February 1954. 


Of course the Fleur de lis is also the emblem of the Prince and Princess of Wales, so another link up with quatrain 2:28 and the Diana timeline. The fleur de lis can also be a lily and my mother's name was LILY,  Psalm 80 also speaks of the Lily of the Covenant. [3]  My son Jordan will be 28, on the 28th of January 2011, so even the number of the quatrain is giving you a clue. 


2 x 28 = 56 and I am 56 now, so very appropriate to share this with everyone now. Amazing, how God arranged for the people to sing God save the Queen while I was arriving. 





God save the Queen indeed.


May the justice of God be done. 


Love beyond measure 


ELIAKIM 










1. http://www.propheties.it/no/seconda%20centuria/c2q28.htm 
2. http://incompetech.com/gallimaufry/nostradamus_a.html 
3. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2009/10/lilies-of-covenant.html 

1 comment:

MR.INDIA said...

htttp://www.creatoranddestroyer.tk

for kalki avatar or second coming of jesus