Monday 21 February 2011

Raccoon and Centurion

This is the third attempt at trying to POST the INFORMATION regarding the two visions that I received today. The system keeps crashing. 


The Raccoon was straight in front of me looking at me, and the animal is native to North America. Its paws are most like human hands. They have a very sensitive touch, and they are good at opening door knobs and lifting the lid. In fact, they are so good at it, that author, Ted Andrews wrote that raccoon medicine is often associated with thieves.

Their head and face is shaped much like a fox, although they have mask type colouring. Are the North Americans moving into Raccoon energy? Another aspect of the raccoon, is that they like to wash their food before they eat it. They like the water, and being close to water, is not a really safe or good place to be right now.

Ted, states that raccoon medicine can be about planning ahead with a cycle of 20 weeks. 20 weeks is the number of judgement. 20 weeks from now would take us to the end of June and I was told a few weeks ago, that there would be a move in JULY. It feels like a warning for the USA, about the USA. The cycle of time of the raccoon is also Spring-Summer. 

JUNE is also the anniversary of a FAMILY bereavement, and my mother left me her beautiful raccoon coat. to keep me warm and remind me of her. I would never buy a fur coat now. However, one of my motto's is 'waste not, want not', for our heavenly Father, is the preserver of his creation not the destroyer of it. Note, I wrote HIS CREATION and that doesn't mean man's creation. 

THE CENTURION 


Then about an hour later, I saw the PROFILE of a head and torso of a centurion, he was wearing SILVER armour and his helmet had WHITE FEATHERS, he was looking LEFT.  Centurions were in command of men that could number 100, 200 or even a 1,000.

The first time I ever saw a centurion, was while I was in Australia. I woke up one morning and he was standing there in all of his glory, he was huge, with his helmet under his arm. From memory, he looked a bit like Mark Anthony from the film Cleopatra. I asked him who he was and he replied loudly, 'I AM, A CENTURION'. I replied, I can see that, why have you come? He replied 'I AM YOUR NEW GATEKEEPER, THE LAST ONE, DID NOT DO A VERY GOOD JOB'. He was very official about his new commission and spoke proudly.

I had never seen a gatekeeper prior to that time, as such, I could neither confirm or deny that they exist. I always kept my mind and heart open to all and any eventuality. However, after I met him, I could confirm that they do really exist. Interesting, that the gatekeeper sent was a centurion because there is a Jewish legend that the prophet is found at the gates of Rome.

Having the two different visions, one of a raccoon that wears a mask, and one of a centurion wearing his helmet, it is clear that he is not letting the raccoon animal energy in, due to its inbred nature. However, he did allow it, to leave its message at the door for my viewing.

The gatekeeper will defend his QUEEN always.







No comments: