Wednesday 18 May 2011

Myrtle Tree ELEOS HESED Prophecy

I came across this link [1] when looking for information on the myrtle tree due to the last post on the LOYALTY EARTHQUAKE. 











Descriptions of the Shulamite Girl: 

"Shulamite: the country girl chosen to be the queen above all other women ever to have been born, hand-picked by the heavenly Father of Solomon,  chosen to sit on the right hand of King Solomon--Jah; a female from the people who smell of garlic and like garlic, choosing natural things for health and beauty, choosing to be original, and to let her true feminine self shine out to others as a blessing and powerful influence to the world--turning many to righteousness for the sake of her true love for her darling, and dwells by total faith near the “resting place, the sheep gate” near the prison house where she spent so many hours and days locked up in her garden, where living water flowed abundantly, ready to burst forth as the firstling to tell the world of the new prophecy--new song, saved by Jah’s love for her, a brand plucked from the fire, receiving a mantle from God" [1]

1. I have lived in the country for 30+ years. 

2. Solomon as reincarnated and I know who he is.

3. I always cook with garlic, I do not like bland food. I also enjoy cooking and have always found its creativity to be therapeutic. 

4. I choose natural health and beauty. 

5. I am original and support originality and uniqueness. This is extremely important for the children. Aquarians are also known for their originality and uniqueness by astrologers and of course this is the Aquarian Age. 

6. I did receive the mantle in 2006 before the first mission to Israel. 

THE VIRGINS 

"Ten out of the people of the twelve are asleep, not  watching, not digging as they should in the Word. But two are searching, watching and guarding, and teaching their own to do the same as well, and have never gone to sleep." [1]

In this reality, in the above context,  the word is not the word that is written in any ancient texts in my humble view. In the divine training that I have received to do with the WORD. Root causes of any core issues that are triggered turn into accusation of others when people are triggered within. In other words, if a person as not healed themselves then it can trigger words that are based upon their own issues to be healed. Those that have not healed themselves judge and accuse others unfairly due to them not removing their perceptions of reality. 

A person that as not walked in my shoes does not know me, only God truly knows me and my pure intention and integrity. The heart of conscience that holds the moral compass of God's sacred directions. 


MYRTLE TREE 



Prophet Isaiah also mentions the myrtle tree and the chapter is an invitation to the thirsty. 

"My word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Instead of the thornbush will grow the juniper, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow.
This will be for the LORD’s renown, for an everlasting sign, that will endure forever.” Isaiah 55:13 NIV. 

 "It shall be to the LORD a name for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off". Isa 55:13

There is a also a myrtle tree called the QUEEN, the botanical name for the myrtle tree is Lagerstroemia and it was named after a Swedish man. Magnus von Largerstrom. Michael who is featured in the book of Daniel and had the middle name of MAGNUS. Michael Magnus Mauldin. 



It was after I first connected with Michael in 2007, that I was sent back to Israel and this time to do specific work in Jerusalem before traveling north to Safed. During our two week stay in Israel we also returned to Mount Carmel and then onto Bethlehem of the Galilee and the Kibbutz nearby. The biblical prophecy states "I will return with MERCY" and I was sent to the golden gate, otherwise known as the Mercy Gate. The Greek word for MERCY is ELEOS and in Hebrew it is also HESED. A great play on words there with HE SAID. 

I once met a Jewish man called BEN from New York, on a comparative religion forum. He said to me ‘You are CHESED’ and then I asked him what the word meant.

"Rabbi Kamsler's, very interesting comments will help us understand how a Greek meaning replaced the Hebrew meaning of HESED."This interpretation (mercy) of the noun HESED appears as early as the Septuagint translation of the second century BCE, where the Hebrew word HESED becomes the Greek eleoj (ELEOS) that has in turn been translated into English as `mercy.'"[3]


"Rabbi Kamsler continues to shed more light on the subject "A further very early biblical indication that man may call upon God for His HESED when a mutual relationship has been established is found in the story of Abraham and his servant, whom he sends to Haran to find a wife for Isaac.  As the servant nears the entrance to the city he prays (Genesis 24:12)". 

Now when I was sent to Israel to the entrance of the old city (LION's Gateway,) an Israeli, a Jerusalem peacemaker and musician and I were salting the gateway as instructed. We were both praying, he in Hebrew and myself in English. When the work was finished the birds sung and appeared in the gateway. Below them two men from India appeared before us, asking for directions to the mount. 

Following the return from Israel within months we were  compelled to tell the people on an American owned forum that the red horse had arrived, at that time I do not remember connecting it with the myrtle tree prophecy. If my memory serves me well, shortly afterwards there was conflict on the border of Russia. I remember posting the video WOMAN IN RED to go with the post. Russia was also involved in the Oslo peace accord that we featured in a recent post. 

Smiths bible dictionary state that the fragrance of the myrtle tree emits a perfume more exquisite than that of the rose. It is mentioned by the Prophets Nehemiah, Isaiah and Zechariah. Another part of the LORD's prophecy is that his towns will again overflow with prosperity. In the summer of 2010, the headline of our local newspaper was 'GATEWAY TO PROSPERITY'. I have kept a copy of the front page for prosperity. 

The myrtle tree is also related to the 70 years prophecies. However, that deserves a different post of its own. 

The myrtle tree prophecy states RETURN to the LORD and he will pardon you.



The Return is about returning to the sacred. Retrieve and redeem your own
souls by taking the healing highway to holiness. As you return to wholeness
you also return to holiness, and in so doing you return to God.



HESED beyond MEASURE

ELIAKIM 


3. http://www.biblicalheritage.org/Bible%20Studies/hesed.htm



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eliakim--compare Myrtle with 'Haddassah'--Esther of Persia, then, what do you get?
Love, 'me.'
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Abba, I'm a little confused. Regarding this Post, I understand the Myrtle Tree, and that it does relate to Hadassah/Esther-Queen of Persia. I'm confused by the Video-Woman in Red. God desires a Return to Holiness for Redemption. What of 'Gimel?' Am I to stay here or travel to the Southern Hemisphere? What about the Child you asked me to mentor, as a Mother? What do you want me to do? So many questions, and I'm searching for answers. Do you send me away to the Southern Hemisphere, unguarded, unprotected? Please further clarify your Divine Will for me...thanks!
Love you, 'me.'

Anonymous said...

Abba, I'm still confused--the Video, Woman in Red Dress, and (God Remembers) Video--is this related to a Work in the Southern Hemisphere? If so, I'm further confused, because if I understand correctly, there is a Man there that I look upon very, very critically, as he has NOT been loving, respectful of me in the past, yet is a very powerful Man. I love 'Gimel,' and NOT this other Man. This other man had tricked me into an Oath, when I knew not what he had done. 'Gimel' is who my heart loves forever, NOT the other man, the man of 'Az.' Abba-am I now in a tug-of-war between two men? Please protect me from all evil!
Love, 'me.'

El-Shaddai-dad said...

Let you dreams comes true: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/elshaddaidad You figure it out from there. Blessings, JJ the form-ur and L-ast. http://www.youtube.com/user/ElShaddaiDad

Anonymous said...

Yes, Abba, I will follow you where you lead me. Myrtle--yes. But please don't send me alone. May 'Gimel' join the path with me. I only want to do Your Will, Abba. I yearn to help others, but also love, and be loved. All things of Goodness and of Light. Direct my Ways, Abba, and I will certainly follow...My heart misses 'Gimel'...
Love, 'me'
xoxoxo

Eliakim said...

Anonymous, simply let go and surrender to your soul and in so doing you will be shown the will of God for you.

The videos to do with the woman in red were simply a reminder of what was posted with the post about the RED HORSE in the past.

The last video is about the Daughter of Zion and to remind Israel that God sent the Daughter of Zion from England to the spiritual children of Israel in May 2006, to call the gathering for a stargate opening.

Micah 4 tells you about the Daughter to ZION and the LORD's plan for the last days.

HESED

ELIAKIM

ELIAKIM

Eliakim said...

If you are ever confused it means that you are trying to control the outcome of events. Its important that you surrender control and allow nature to take its natural course. Otherwise, your desires may not bring you the joy that you seek. Be careful what you wish for in these times because the law of attraction can be fatal in this quickening.

When it is God's will it comes to you. So for instance when I was instructed to go to Israel, I sent one email to a few contact names that I had been given. Afterwards the Son of God said 'They will come on Sunday'. He was spot on, one of the light workers in Israel emailed me on the Sunday and then the divine plan was fulfilled in harmonic concordance with God's mercy for Israel.

Eliakim said...

El-Shaddai-dad, the LION does not save the villagers only the ELEPHANT as the power and will of God to do that. Hence why the Elephants destroyed the Islamic villages that had destroyed the Christian ones.

Christ was correct when he said 'WISDOM WILL BE PROVEN RIGHT BY HER ACTIONS' and the Queen of the South as more wisdom then Solomon.

In other words more wisdom then His Peace and the peace makers. Why is that? She holds the moral compass of God that unites the four sacred directions for the divine purpose of the LORD's plan to build New Jerusalem, his city of Enlightenment. To defend the rain forests and work hand in hand with the indigenous peoples.

The biblical prophecies predicted that from God's new holy city, the LORD will reign over the men of ESAU e.g. USA.