Tuesday 28 February 2012

DREAM OF DIRECTOR

I had a dream, and the main focus of the dream was a film director. He was what I would call debonair, very attractive, and he wore glasses and had short grey hair. He was the kind of man that did not focus on those that were attracted to him, so it was easy to get the impression that he did not notice you.

In the first part of the dream, I have lunch with a lady that works at a film company. and we talk about old times. Afterwards we walked along the beach, and I asked about the man that I had met in the past, many years ago. I explained that while we were filming, he did not come to the producers lunch. As such, I did not get to spend time with him, in a relaxed atmosphere. I never did find out whether he was married.

In the next part of the dream, I am with the man and we are having lunch alone. I felt that the lady had arranged it for us. It became clear to me that it was not that the man was aloof, the man appeared shy, and he was concentrating on his work and career.

I still did not find out whether he was in a relationship, he never said, and I did not ask. Although, after we left the restaurant he held out his arm out for me. I put my arm in his, then took it out again, unsure that I was meant to be doing what I had done. However, I then found my courage and put my arm in his, and that is how we walked together, while sharing.

He was different to how he could've been, and he was very much a man of the people.  An average man with a lot of talent, that loves his art of being a director, and working with film. He wasn't an intellectual, he was a creative and his art was his focus.

THE HOUSE 

Then in the next cameo of the dream, we are at his house, and I am looking around his lovely house that had been refurbished, and upgraded. Then he asked me a question, and I told him that while I was refurbishing his house, he was not there. I told him that while I was tiling the wall, the workmen arrived and I had to stop. That I could not finish the work until the next day, when the workman had gone. As such I had to do a double shift, working both day and night to get the job finished.

However, the refurbishment that I had been involved in was an earlier one, and now it had been done again. Then the man sent a message to his friends and it appeared on a screen before me. I remember these words the most 'I will have a prodigy every year'.

He also drew a cryptic message on the kitchen floor, there was a woman's name and picture drawn in a quote symbol, like people draw them. It was indicating that a relationship of another would not work out. It wasn't clear whether this was a relationship he was in, or whether he was talking about the relationship of another couple. The others did not believe him, and I could hear the aghast.

However, I saw no signs in the house of a woman being in his life.

Then the dream ended, and I heard this message loud and clear 'They are frightened'. 

THE PROTESTORS 

I then saw a vision of the protestors in London, and everywhere, with the sign 'What would Jesus do now'. I then wrote the first lines in the book dedicated to them. "Thank you to the protestors of Occupy London, you inspired me to finish this book. Thank you to the protestors around the world, this book is for you'.

After I woke up, I realized that this has been a recurring dream. Now I have another part of it.

THE FILMS 

Following that I went to youtube, and I was shown two videos that had been made about me by a person that calls himself a Christian. When the videos were made, he was going by the name of Lowsix.

The creator of those videos could be taken to court for what he has done. It would be a class action court case that would cost the man a huge amount of money. Not only the creator of the video, youtube and the forum that he represents. The LORD will not be mocked by those that are frightened. They must heal their fears. Psalm 74 is all about the mockers. This is not the first time that the LORD has asked the Christians to heal their fear, so that they can become dauntless. In so doing, people make the right choices.

Lowsix called one of the videos ELIAKIM, (it is about a conversation between ELIAKIM and Low Six that never took place). The other one was about the Paraclete and a forum member called 'Oto', another conversation that never took place between us. The truth will indeed set them free.

Jesus promised that the paraclete would come in this timeline, and the man that made the videos stands against the will of the LORD. Lowsix was also the person that spoke about 'calling off the dogs'. That just goes to show the kind of mentality, and the kind of people that he was mixing with when he made those videos. I haven't seen the man around for a very long time. However, I have contacted youtube to have the videos removed. I am all for freedom of speech. However, truth and integrity is essential in this timeline.

ELIAKIM - EVER DREAM 

I was then shown a video by a blessed one and the video is called ELIAKIM - EVER DREAM. Today it is also the 'Day of ZEST'. That reminds me of the 'Zealous Compassionate Action', that took place at the second Harmonic Concordance on the 1st of October, 2004 at England's Nazareth. In this land of Joseph. As we know a biblical plague is sweeping the land, and the farmers are mourning the lambs, just like Prophet Amos predicted the remnant of Joseph would do.

Here is the video ELIAKIM - EVER DREAM and I have shared the full song with you from NIGHT WISH as well, it mentions healing. As we know in the Psalms it was predicted that I would come at night time. The Harp of Faithfulness can be found in Psalm 92.




The song featured in the video is by Nightwish and it is called 'Ever dream' (End of an Era)




India is now planning a national strike. Support the protestors around the world that are dauntless. Let us all do our part. Arm in arm. Standing together. 


As the LORD said to ELIAKIM 'Your love is as deep as the ocean and as tall as a Tree'. 

Put your healing hands upon the heads of your children. Bless them in the name of LORD. Tell your children they are blessed by the LORD, and tell them that when they are older, they will understand. 


While I have been preparing this post for you, I then went to a forum and a post had been made about 'CHRISLAM' spreading in the USA. [1]

I spent time there replying to the posters, including one of the people who claims they live in Turkey. I told the person that the book of Revelation tells the people of Turkey, to repent and return to the LORD.

After that, I prepared an email to send this information out to people on our databases. After I had sent the email out, I immediately opened the emails that had been sent.  In the first emails that I opened, this picture had been sent to me from a Christian in the USA.

CHICAGO



The picture was taken in Chicago on the South side. As we know Jesus predicted that the Queen of the South would come when the sign of Jonah was seen. The whale arrived in Israel in 2010 and that is when the judgement began as predicted.

The difference is the prophet of Islam was not a woman. As such, Islam's prophet is not the one that the LORD promised to send for his people. Nor did the prophet of Islam arrive at the appointed time of the last days of the end times as predicted.

As we know Obama was residing in Chicago and Rev 13 mentions the captivity. It is the same town where Catholics are praying to a statue of Fatima, the daughter of the prophet of Islam. The statue is dressed in red with her head covered.  As the Son of God said 'If people were meant to cover their heads, they would have been born with a foreskin'.  Profound words of wisdom.

You know the Christians can't direct the right films, because they haven't been given the right script. The film director chooses to have a new prodigy every year, because he knows that his relationships will not succeed. Just like Simon Cowell, who claims he has proposed 64 times.

Only relationships created by the LORD will succeed.  That applies to all relations whether personal, in business, spiritually and or in any other way. Only those that are blessed by the LORD succeed in what they do. However, it is important to note that what the LORD calls success is different to what man calls success.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=1366

2 comments:

ELIAKIM said...

Rainbow Warrior, David John Green was found hanging on an oak tree by his wife. The name David Green is also the name of two film directors. Coincidence Isle of WIght? I don't think so, as David was involved in ecological and self-sustainable property refurbishment and energy resources.

In 2013, I also predicted that there was going to be an assassination and having looked at the information on this case, it is clear that it was planned to take him out.

I have also reviewed the paintings and messages received prior to his passing on the 7th October, 2013.

They all show the same thing. In fact, days prior to his arrest by police, I had emailed David and others to tell them that there was a 'shock' coming, an 'explosion', and then the floods would follow.

I had known David since 2002. However, it wasn't until yesterday, that I read that he was filming at the Olympic stadium in 2012.

I also noticed that there is a link with his wife and film. EVO FIlm.

The inquest was in March 2014, and the coroner said that he was innocent and now there is a an IPCC investigation.

The police in Hampshire are not known for their honesty, and the met even went there with what they called 'Operation Elvedon'

ELIAKIM said...

On the day of his passing the LORD spoke to me and I posted his words, 'They blame it on the sun'. A few days ago, I felt a knife wound under my ribcage in the front, and a knife wound in the back. This indicates that someone in his home was involved in the assassination. And someone stopped him, from going where he was planning to go.