Sunday 8 April 2012

PURE NECTAR

On the 7th of April, 2012, while I was writing the post 'Fishes Code'. Christ said 'PURE NECTAR'.

I just took a look to see if the 'nectar' is mentioned in the bible and it is.

In the Song of Songs of Solomon, chapter 8, he speaks of how if you were only to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mothers breasts! If I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me. I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house - she who has taught me.

'I would give you spiced wine to drink, the nectar of my pomegranates.' In this verse Solomon is sharing the importance of the divine feminine. The mother that births life, the mother that feeds the child from her own breasts. He speaks of the 'spiced wine', wine is to do with the prophets and spices are to do with healing.



The nectar of my pomegranates. As we know, the pomegranates is to do with the High Priests/Priestesses. Solomon is talking about the female prophets that heal, they are the High Priestesses.
A high priestess cannot have one without the other, she has to have the attributes of a prophet and a healer. Hence, the saying being from the order of Melchizedek.

As such, he was telling the people that the mother was a High Priestess. She was both a healer and a prophet, it was the mother that taught Solomon and helped him to become what he became. Solomon was giving criteria to previous prophecies.

The text then changes and it speaks in terms of the masculine.

His left arm is under my head and his right arm embraces me. When a mother is feeding her child, the baby is laying in her arms under the head of the baby and the other arm embraces the child. I have checked the Aramaic text and it says the same. Solomon uses the words 'left and right' to signify the alignment of the mother with the masculine energy of protection. When the mother holds the baby in her arms, the child feels safe, just like when a woman is held in the arms of a strong man.

He gives a warning to the daughters of Jerusalem, and he advised them not to arouse or awaken love until he pleases. In other words, he was warning them that she had to be ready for what she has come to do.

Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her beloved? As we know the wilderness relates to Moses and the 40 years. In other words they were being informed not to call for her love until after she was 40 years old.

In Rev 12. The 1260 days were over in December 2008. There was a beloved that came in just before the Rev 12 timeline, he was sent to me  Alas, he chose a different path in relationship. He really was the only man, that I had met in recent decades, that I knew in my heart of hearts at a very deep level. Then of course there was Solomon, a beloved friend, and he wasn't an option, due to attachment.

So who was the beloved that I was leaning on in 2008? The heavenly Father.

Under the apple tree I roused you, there your mother conceived you, there she who was in labor gave you birth. My parents spent a lot of time in Kent, amongst the apple trees, in fact, the whole family spent a lot of time in Kent, and some still live there.  One of my cousins purchased the home of Lili that she loved. However, when I was a baby we spent a lot of time on the river medway and there are many apples orchards there. That is where my parents birthed my love of nature, amongst the apple trees and strawberry fields.

I would walk for hours on end, just being at one with nature, talking to the trees and the birds. The sheep also roamed in the field next door, and as a child I would walk amongst the sheep and try to stroke them if they would allow me to do so.

"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm'. Solomon knew that she would have the skin disease on her arm like Moses. He was asking her to allow him to protect her heart, from those that would wish to take it from his people.

'For love is as strong as death, its jealousy as unyielding as the grave'. Isn't that the truth, I truly experienced that in 2005, God did send a man for me to lean on through that difficult time. It was a transitional time.

In addition, Solomon knew that I would suffer the 'jealousy' of others. That was a reality throughout my life, even with my own mother. She was jealous of her own daughter from the day that she was born. The love that she shared with the RAB,  the RAB loved his daughter, his first born, beyond measure as all dads should do.

'It burns like a blazing fire, like a mighty flame'.

Obadiah predicted that Jacob was the fire, and Joseph was the flame. Joseph was 'jealous' of his wife', there were also rare times when the RAB was jealous of Lili who was very beautiful. Men were always attracted to her. She had a natural beauty that required no make-up. Although she did like to wear it.

'Jealousy' was not a natural personality trait that I inherited. It wasn't something that my heart could understand. I wasn't jealous of my boyfriends or sibling, my self-esteem was such, that if a man did not love me, then it was his loss not mine. That reminds me of when Jesus said to the Jewish Priests, 'If your Father was my Father then you would love me'.

I did not stand for any nonsense, I stood in integrity if a man stepped out of line. I was always tolerant of others and very lenient, more lenient than was healthy at times. However, I will admit, when Jordan's father tried to take the baby away from me, I roared like any mother would do. No true mother will ever let anyone take their child from them, without a fight to defend the child from the 'ways of men'.

Another time; when the second husband left for a girl after five months of marriage. When I discovered that he had been having affair; prior to that marriage, and during the time that we were trying for a baby. I was enraged, and it took years to heal the pain and suffering that it caused my young son and I.

However, in later years during the divine training, Christ taught me that 'righteous anger can be transformed into righteous love which you can demonstrate through zealous compassion. And by your good works you shall be known'. From Sacred Words

My view is that there is a difference between 'righteous anger' and 'jealously'.

Solomon continued; 'Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it away. If one were to give all the wealth of one's house for love, it would be utterly scorned'. In the Aramaic the text is slightly different. 'If a man was to give all the substance of his house for love, people would mock him.

Indeed it was. I was mocked for giving everything that I had to give for love.

Solomon then speaks to his people about a 'little sister' and he was telling them that she would be small in size, small in size, in height. That they would recognize her by her small frame and bone structure. Tiny wrists, tiny ankles, small feet.

He then asks what shall we do for our sister on 'the day that she is spoken for?' In the Aramaic, 'What shall we do for our sister in the day that they shall seek her hand?'. 


Solomon, knew it would be written in the flesh of her hand as the prophecies predicted.

In the eyes of Solomon she was one that would bring contentment. Prophet Isaiah also spoke of the contentment that she came to know, when completion of truth came to be. In the Aramaic text, he says that if she is a wall we will build upon her a chamber of silver, if she is a door we will enclose her in cedar. It speaks of the favour that is given to her.

When I was to Israel in 2007, the musician asked me if I wished to go to the wall where the orthodox and Obama went. I said, No. We had already been to the door to the purify the gateway with salt, and I was carrying the cedar through Jerusalem. I was not aware of this text and how it related to the mission to Israel at that time. Of course, she was also wearing the golden gown as instructed.

When Solomon rented out his vineyard people offered him a 1,000 shekels, that is a lot of money now.  It was a huge sum of money in the days of Solomon.  It says that 200 of it was to give wages to those that tended the fruit. In other words the money was to pay for the prophet/healing school and those being trained to be High Priests and Priestesses.

It means that only the rich and wealthy could afford be trained in Solomon's vineyard. Who could afford such money as a 1,000 shekels? Only Kings, Queens and their wealthy families. Is this why the Rabbi's destroyed the prophets schools? Due to its inequality?

'Who will dwell in the gardens with friends in attendance, let me hear your voice!'.

It sounds like Solomon lived with some regret for what he had done. He was telling his people not to repeat the high cost of Spirituality that only the rich could afford. He was telling his people to befriend her when she came, and that she would say 'my vineyard is mine to give'.

The other day the question of copyright came up, the people said that after five years everything should be public domain. I did not agree with them, when good works can be used to raise money for charitable reasons. Proceeds of good works, can go towards funding a spiritual community, or a home for the elderly mystics. A home where people would understand them.

Come together as friends in equality. He said 'Come away, my beloved, and be like a gazelle, or like a young stag on spice-laden mountains'. In the Aramaic he tells her to make haste.

As we know the gazelle defends the tree of life, and the spiced laden mountains are the mountains of healing. Spices are aromatic, like fragrance and aromatherapy oils are aromatic.

Sainsbury's run a loyalty scheme called 'Nectar'. People gain points for their purchases from the chain store. As far as I am aware, the chain of superstores was also founded by Jewish people. I approached their foundation when I returned from Australia.  However, they were only interested in funding academic research. As such, they have no access to the true vineyard of the LORD God.


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


1. http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/fishes-code.html

All rights reserved

No comments: