Friday 26 October 2012

USA 'SANDY', EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW

More storms come to the USA and this is a big one. No surprise then that it comes in time for 'Halloween' and the LORD God called the Americans out about that in the past. He told them that what they do is 'ignoramus'.

This video is dated the 26th of October and that is the 'Day of Organization'. Has we know, 26 is the Hebrew gematria value for the name of God. Remember the LORD God instructed the American's to get organized. Did they do so? How many people are living in ecological and self-sustainable communities? How many are living off the grid? How many are growing their own food inside their houses? How many are building fish farms to avoid the famine? He warned them that they had until 2012 to do so. He also warned you that there was a 'Tsunami of Pain' and coming. Remember we warned you that creation is calling, and that there was going to be an ecological funeral. What happened afterwards? Japan.

21 people have already died in the Caribbean and 21 relates to the 21st century and the WORLD card. On which stands the woman, that is on the world axis, in the centre of it all.

This video gives humanity and especially the USA, a major warning. How many more do they have to receive before the Christian orthodox will shift? Will they wait until the famine and pestilence overtakes them? Will they wait until the USA is burnt to the ground? Will they wait until their nation is destroyed and there is no fish in the sea?




Isaiah 45:23 - I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth [in] righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.



Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past?
Was it not I, the LordAnd there is no God apart from me,
a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.
“Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth, for I am God, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity, a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow, by me every tongue will swear. They will say of me, ‘In the Lord alone are deliverance and strength.’” All who have raged against himwill come to him and be put to shame.  But all the descendants of Israel will find deliverance in the Lord and will make their boast in him.

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? Isaiah 53





Isaiah 40:5 - And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see [it] together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken [it].


What does the book of Revelation say to them?

Revelation 5:13 - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

What does it say about the throne? 

To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” Rev 3:21

They shall weep for ELI ZIYYON, and the LORD God will break the will of the nations,  that is what it means when he says every knee shall bow. They simply do not have a choice in the matter anymore. This time is being shortened for the spiritually elect. It was divine intervention, and the LORD God did fulfill his word in the biblical prophecies; exactly has he said he would do. 

The video tells you that the storm is going towards the North East. North East, is the sacred directions of the 'Healing Teacher'. 

Teshuvah USA, teshuvah

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA



No comments: