Tuesday 1 January 2013

THE ROBE - CHRISTABEL

This painting felt like 'Yellow Submarine' by the Beatles. I was going to watch the film, has I have never watched it, and I haven't watched a film for a long time.




The film on youtube was not running smoothly, and so my right eye was drawn to another film that was being featured. The film is called 'The Robe' and it was made in 1953. It features a young Richard Burton and it begins with people buying slaves from different nations including Syria. The film is over 2 hours long. However, it is a truly wonderful film and there are some great one-liners in it. One of them I particularly like 'An idea is like children, it always grows'. It reminds you that while there are children on this planet, there will always be goodness, love, justice and charity.



After the film began I went to get my supper and the Son of God drew very close to me, he simply said 'Christabel', I knew then that he was pleased that I was going to watch this film, and that there was an important message contained within it.

He has never said the word 'Christabel' to me before, the last name he gave me was Lotus Feet and that was in 2006 after my return from Israel. Apparently, Christabel means 'Anointed'. Some write that in Latin it means 'Beautiful Christian'. There is a lake in New Zealand called 'Christabel and a main-belt asteroid that was discovered in 1979.

CHRIST A BEL

The bell rings, just like us ringing the bell at Christmas 2010, calling all of the Christians to duty. Such a beautiful name to give a child, Christabel. I know for sure that everyone that followed him in the last 2,000 years, are called now. This is what he was preparing them all for, for every child to be the idea that would grow and grow, until the day came when we outnumbered all those that ever stood against him and the sheer power of his love. He knew that the day would come when all goodness, justice, truth, mercy and integrity would defeat those that stand against the innocent.

With all of this Christabel heart I share this film with you.

Happy New Year everyone, it has certainly touched my heart.

UPDATE

In the scripture it is written that Jesus spoke about Able, 'And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that was shed on earth, from the righteous Able to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar'. Matthew 23:35.

The name Abel is HEVEL in Hebrew and it means 'Breath'. So the name Christabel really means  'anointed breath'. It is written that 'Abel' brought the first of the flock.

CHRISTABEL AND THE JONS



ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA




No comments: